Welcome to the New NICHQ.org
Improving and innovating is in our blood. When we heard that people struggled to find resources and other content on our website we rolled up our sleeves and got to work. Introducing NICHQ.org reinvented!
How did we do? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
Embracing the Change
It can be frustrating when a website you go to frequently has a new design and nothing is where it used to be. We get it. We know you likely had bookmarks that are now broken. And, while our old website had its flaws, you managed. We thank you for that and apologize in advance that you’ll have to refamiliarize yourself with where to find stuff. But, we involved many of you, our loyal users, in the design of this website so we hope everything is easy to find…plus we made it a whole lot better.
We're Glad You Asked
We're Glad You Asked
- Searchable resource catalog: Find the resource you want by name, type (e.g., toolkit, report) or by health topic.
- Mobile friendly design: On the go or at your desktop, the NICHQ.org experience will adjust to your screen size.
- Navigable content library: Easily hone in on the topic of stories and thought pieces you’d like to read for inspiration and guidance in your change effort.
- Interactive features: Hover over our work timeline or click on plus signs in the big circles throughout the website to unlock additional content.
Get a Dose of Inspiration and Awesome Resources
Sign up for the NICHQ mailing list and receive:
- Our monthly e-newsletter with insights and resources
- Announcements about webinars and learning opportunities
- New project announcements and big NICHQ news
What People Say
NICHQ provided me with the requisite foundation to conduct meaningful quality improvement that drives sustainable change...Collaborating with NICHQ on sickle cell disease has been hugely rewarding and highly productive. The leadership and staff at NICHQ have great vision and clear follow-through. They genuinely listen to their partners. They are receptive to different perspectives, and they always put the unique needs of children at the forefront of their work.
I am so impressed by the processes that the NICHQ staff use so well to enable teams in many different locations to learn and share, to practice QI processes, to support and inspire each other. NICHQ helps busy people find time to do important and difficult work that improves clinical practice, and to sustain the changes they themselves developed. I’m lucky to have been connected to NICHQ!
For me, NICHQ is uniquely positioned to support complex, system-based efforts to improve child health and healthcare, locally and on a national scale. NICHQ helped my teams succeed by supporting collaboration, information management, and continuous learning. With NICHQ's help, the whole of our work was much greater than the sum of each of our individual efforts!
Once I became accustomed to the QI process it opened my eyes to the possibilities for how we can grow our work moving forward. Working with NICHQ I learned that sometimes you need to take a step back and think small in order to have a big impact.
NICHQ fosters a collaborative process, not a dictatorial process. You allow us to build success in our community and not try to push any one strategy or model on us. You guide, collaborate and share, but you don’t steer.